Preschool Early Years Practitioner
Tiggers Preschool, Balcombe currently has an exciting opportunity to join their team of staff as a Part-time Early Years Practitioner.
• Tiggers is a term time only provider.
• Tiggers currently runs sessions from 9.15am-12.15pm 5 mornings per week. We also run lunch clubs and an afternoon session on Tuesdays.
• Hours of work are up for discussion.
• Experience of working within the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework (EYFS) and a qualification in Early Years are required.
• Level 2 or Level 3 (NVQ or Diploma in Child Care) or NNEB
• Pay is up to £7.50 per hour depending on qualifications and experience.
• All employees are subject to a DBS Check
Tiggers is a Charity run community pre-school which offers high quality child care at affordable cost for children aged 2 to school age. Located within the peaceful heart of the village in the Parish Rooms on Stockcroft Road, Tiggers offers a welcoming and stimulating environment for children to learn within. We have an outside play area which the children enjoy all year round.
Please send your CV along with relevant qualifications and a cover letter explaining your interest to apply.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!